Beta 30 e cylinder, diesel 30HP at 3600rpm
Stainless steel shaft driving a 3-blade alloy bronze propeller
Situated in the wheelhouse with access via lifting hatches in the wheelhouse sole.
Wheel steering from the wheelhouse is linked to a rudder by a rotary drive mechanical steering system.
A removable teak tiller can be fitted in the cockpit, the wheel system can be quickly disconnected for light tiller steering.
The rudder is a GRP moulding with bronze pintles and a stainless tiller hood Tankage, Plumbing & Electrics
- Diesel fuel single stainless steel tank with 182 litres (40 Gallons) situated below the cabin sole
- Fresh Water single flexible GRP tank approximately 100 litres (22 gallons) under the forward bunk
- Black Water holding tank 90 litres
- Coldwater supplied by pressure system to taps at galley sink, hot water to toilet and external shower
- Manual bilge pump in an aft cockpit locker, additional electric pump fitted to engine room bilge
- Two heavy-duty 12V Batteries in a sealed battery box port side of the engine room. One for engine starting and the other for domestic, charged by 125 Amp/hr engine driven alternator
- LED interior lighting is fitted throughout the accommodation. Interior courtesy lights fitted on the steps and exterior lighting to the gunwale sides of the cockpit
- Navigation lights 12V. Port & Starboard navigation lights fitted in teak shield boxes on the wheelhouse, stern light on the pushpit, masthead all-round white and steaming light
All the interior joinery is solid Ceylon teak and teak veneered plywood, galley and toilet surfaces are in granite.
All cushions are upholstered in co-ordinated high
Forecabin with two full-length single berths, storage lockers below -
Wardrobe with dressing table and mirror to starboard, and hanging locker to port.
Main Saloon with settee to port and starboard. Shelving and lockers and additional storage behind the settee back. The saloon table swivels to stow behind the bulkhead
Heads compartment equipped with marine electric toilet. Granite top with washbasin and extendable shower hose & tap, hot & cold water.
The galley is to starboard aft of the saloon and fitted with a two-burner hob with the cover fitted. Working surfaces are of granite and stainless steel. Gas shutoff valve adjacent to the cooker. Storage and lockers.
Wheelhouse: Steering position on the port side with helmsman seat. The instrument console is fitted in front of the wheel. A fore and aft seat fitted starboard above the battery charger and AC input. A sliding door gives access to the cockpit.
Sails & Rigging
Ketch ( sloop rig available standard)
- Slver aluminium alloy masts & booms
- Furlex or equivalent genoa reefing system (optional)
- 1 x 19 Stainless steel wire, chrome/bronze rigging screws
- Running rigging, pre-stretched braid line
- Battened Main tan or white terylene
- Mizzen tan or white terylene
- Furling Genoa tan or white terylene
- Sail cover for Main & Mizzen
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchion with plastic-sheathed lifelines. Mooring cleats, fairleads and bollards and anchor roller
- Two sheet winches in the cockpit
- Spade 12 Kg anchor fitted with 30 metres 8mm calibrated chain & 30m rope. Midrange rope/chain anchor electric winch
- Teak fore and aft grabrail on wheelhouse roof, teak grating on the cockpit floor, Dorado stainless ventilators and two mushroom type vents
- Water filler starboard side and fuel filler in the aft deck
2 x Mooring wartps
3 x Fenders
1 x Ensign, staff and holder
1 x Fire extinguisher
1 x Fire Blanket
1 x Life Buoy
1 x Boat Hook Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Options
Black Water Tank System
Pressurised hot water with immersion heater and calorifier
Battery charger 12V 35A
Shore power 110V/220V
Bow thruster 35 KGF
Replace CQR with Spade anchor
Vetus sliding sunroof over wheelhouse
Diesel instead of gas hob
Clock & Barometer
Rope cutter on shaft
Genoa Furling System
Multifunction display with inbuilt GPS/Chart Plotter
Depth, Log, Wind instruments
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. customContactInformation