Yanmar 3YM30 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel 30Hp engine at 3,600rpm, situated below the wheelhouse sole with access via lifting hatches in the wheelhouse.
Stainless steel shaft driving a 3-blade alloy bronze JProp feathering propeller fitted with Delot rope cutter (upgrade 2020). Wheel steering from the wheelhouse linked to a rudder by a Vetus Hydraulic steering system. Tankage, Plumbing & Electrics
- Diesel fuel single stainless steel tank182 litres ( approximately) situated below the cabin sole
- Fresh Water single flexible tank approximately 100 litres under the forward bunk
- Black Water holding tank 90 litres
- Hot & Cold water supplied by pressure system to taps at galley sink, toilet and external shower
- Manual bilge pump in an aft cockpit locker, additional electric pump fitted to engine room bilge
- Solar Panels 52W Silbian module - surface mount anti-slip mounted on coachroof
- Batteries: ROLLS AGM R Series 23V & Lithium Super Pack Batteries (New 2020)
- Additional 13 Amp switched sockets with USB outlets x 2 (2020)
- All interior lighting is LED. Interior courtesy lights fitted on the steps and exterior lighting to the gunwale sides of the cockpit
- Navigation lights 12V port and starboard
All the interior joinery is solid Ceylon teak and teak veneered plywood, Teak parquet floor fitted on all cabin and wheelhouse soles.
Forecabin with two full-length single berths, storage lockers below - memory foam shaped upgraded mattresses and coverings ( Kayospruce Sea Blue) (2020)
Prebit dimmable reading lights ( 2020)
Wardrobe with dressing table and mirror to starboard, and hanging locker to port.
Main Saloon with settee to port and starboard upgraded upholstery, Buccara Tweed Kayospruce (2020) Shelving and lockers and additional storage behind the settee back. The saloon table swivels to stow behind the bulkhead
Heads compartment equipped with marine electric toilet. Granite top with washbasin and extendable shower hose & tap, hot & cold water.
The galley is to starboard aft of the saloon ad fitted with Corian surfaces, a combination sink with hot and cold water, and a two-burner hob ( new 2020) Gas shutoff valve adjacent to the cooker. Storage and lockers.
Wheelhouse: Steering position on the port side with helmsman seat. Fitted with full Raymarine navigation package (2020) A fore and aft seat fitted starboard above the battery charger and AC imput.. Sliding door with access to the cockpit.
CABIN stainless steel LED downlights throughout, and a dimmable red/white Prebit downlight in the wheelhouse for navigation Sails & Rigging
- Selden aluminium masts & booms
- Furlex Genoa Reefing system
- 1 x 19 Stainless steel wire, chrome/bronze rigging screws
- Running rigging, pre-stretched braid line
- Battened Main tan
- Mizzen tan
- Furling Genoa tan
- Lazy bags in tan cloth on both Main & Mizzen c/w lazy jacks
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchion with plastic-sheathed lifelines. Mooring cleats, fairleads and bollards.
- Winches: Anderson sheet winches in the cockpit, 12St winch single-speed fitted on the mast.
- Spade anchor fitted with 30 metres 8mm calibrated chain & 30m rope. Foblight E14 kedge anchor with 40m weighted line in a bag.
- 1000W Lewmar electric anchor winch12V. Teak fore and aft grabrail on wheelhouse roof, teak grating on the cockpit floor, Dorado stainless ventilators and two mushroom type vents
Raymarine VHF Radio with integrated GPS, Evolution Hydraulic Pilot, i60 wind pack with short arm transducer, Axiom+9 MFD Display, AIS700 Class B transceiver, i50 Tridata pack Speed, Temp, Depth, STNG adaptor kit, Remote SD Card Reader & USB socket. Vitronix antenna
Waypoint single tube - Coastal Valise 4-Person life raft.
Coastal flare pack, ABC dry powder automatic/ BC clean agent automatic, fire blanket, lifebuoy set with light & bracket, drogue, floating line 30m in a bag, inflatable Danbuoy, man overboard sling, hood elastic safety line. McMurdo Smart Find S20 personal AIS x 2, Dynamic Pro Sensor Life jacket x 4
Gas and Carbon monoxide alarms
- Cooney Stainless swivelling Davits fitted with reinforcing stainless backing plates(2020) SUR Marine LT220 Off white Hyperlon tender (2020)
- Cooney tapered ensign staff and sockets (2020)
- Wempe Pirat II Clock & Barometer
- Dometic CFX5-35 Fridge Box (2021)
- Fenders with spliced warps, mooring warps and several assorted ropes
Recent work carried out:
- Sand back and oil rubbing strakes
- Complete galley build & refit, upgrade to a 2-burner hub
- Replaced batteries and fitted solar panel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. customContactInformation
Contact: Trefor Jones 07977 451 196 for further information